- Take a photo or choose a photo from your phone that is taken in daylight or in a well lit setting.
- Use a decent camera to ensure the photo quality is good.
- Please ensure that the faces are visible properly.
- Please make sure that the subject is looking at the camera or is at least facing the camera at eye level.
- We understand that sometimes, you might not have a great picture of your loved ones or your pets. In such case, our talented artists will do their best to ensure to capture personality and expression from what you have provided.
For Pet Drawings
- Please note: collars, leashes, bows, hats, and other cute outfits will be drawn in your final portrait unless stated otherwise. You can leave any request in the 'comment' section.
- Your artwork will be drawn based on the images provided at the time of purchase. If we have to re-draw your artwork again with the pictures provided later on, additional costs will incur.