Cartoon Portrait - Pets
Cartoon Portrait - Pets
Want your pet to be inside a cartoon portrait? Say no more!
At Poodled, we take pictures of your pets and turn them into cartoons. Save those memories forever on your walls or give these cartoon style portraits as a gift! We draw all pet animals so send us your best photo and we will turn it into a masterpiece!
Reasons to buy from us -
✔ Unlimited Revisions
✔ Nothing is shipped until you approve
✔ 100% positive feedback
✔ Highest quality products sourced from Japan and printed locally
✔ Over 1500 portraits created
🚨 ATTENTION 🚨
Due to the recent demand of our portraits and high number of orders we have received, we can only take a set amount of orders each month. If the ADD TO CART button still works, it means it is your lucky day. Order ASAP if you want to order for a special occasion.
How it works
- Select from Digital File, Unframed Print or Canvas (If you select digital file, you will be emailed your design that you can print as many times as you want)
- Choose size, pets, the background and upload your image(s) That's it! Let our talented team do all the heavy lifting from there on
- Once you place the order, we will create your design in 3-4 business days and then send you the initial design to your email for your review. If you need any changes please let us know within 2 business days.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
All items are made-to-order. This means that when you place your order, we print that item just for you, one at a time for the best quality!
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
ARTWORK CREATION TIME
Expect your portrait ready to preview and approve in 3 - 4 days. We'll start printing within 24 hours of receiving your approval!
- PRINTS / MUGS / CASES
US: 5 - 7 business days
UK/Australia/NZ: 5 - 10 business days
Rest of the world: 10 - 15 business days
US: 5 - 7 business days
UK/Australia/NZ: 7 - 10 business days
Rest of the world: 12 - 20 business days
- ALL OTHER PRODUCTS
US: 12 - 20 business days
UK/Australia/NZ: 12 - 20 business days
Rest of the world: 15 - 20 business days
If you're ordering for Christmas order before November 25 just to be safe. We do not provide guaranted delivery dates because once the artwork is complete it is subject to how soon you approve the proof and how many revisions you require.
Make sure you provide the correct address at checkout because:
- If there is incorrect or missing information that we can detect on our end, we may be required to contact you for an update on the delivery information, which can cause delays in delivering your order.
- We are not responsible if your order gets delivered to the wrong address or returned to sender (as all of the items would be donated right after they come back to our warehouse)
If you contact the final mile carrier after the order has left our warehouse and ask them to forward or redirect your parcel, we are not responsible if that parcel gets lost, stolen, or damaged.
Customer service is our #1 priority and we will do whatever we can to take care of you. Thank you for considering Poodled.co and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us via: email@example.com
- Take a photo or choose a photo from your phone that is taken in daylight or in a well lit setting.
- Use a decent camera to ensure the photo quality is good.
- Please ensure that the faces are visible properly.
- Please make sure that the subject is looking at the camera or is at least facing the camera at eye level.
- We understand that sometimes, you might not have a great picture of your loved ones or your pets. In such case, our talented artists will do their best to ensure to capture personality and expression from what you have provided.
For Pet Drawings
- Please note: collars, leashes, bows, hats, and other cute outfits will be drawn in your final portrait unless stated otherwise. You can leave any request in the 'comment' section.
- Your artwork will be drawn based on the images provided at the time of purchase. If we have to re-draw your artwork again with the pictures provided later on, additional costs will incur.
Can pets or people in different pictures be drawn together?
Of course, we can combine pets who are in separate pictures. Simply upload the photos and we will create the best looking portrait
How do we make the portraits?
We absolutely love being able to transform your most precious moments into a one-of-a-kind piece of art. We are confident you will absolutely love your illustration and we will work with you until we achieve the exact look you are after. That's happiness guaranteed!
Do you offer revisions?
Of course! We offer unlimited revisions because we believe that you should be 100% satisfied with your design no matter what. When we send you a preview, if you require any changes simply let us know and we will make the necessary changes.
I cannot find the size I want listed. Can you do other sizes?
If you are ordering a digital file, mention the size or dimensions in the "Comment" field or send us an email after you have placed the order. For canvas or prints we can do your artwork in almost all popular sizes, message us before placing the order so we can make sure that your required size is available.
What type of canvas do you use?
Our canvas is made from a finely textured artist-grade cotton substrate which consistently reproduces image details with outstanding clarity and detail.
- Printed on a natural white, matte, ultra smooth, 100% cotton canvas with 400gsm
- Beautifully finished, taut corners that give a clean and crisp look
- Comes with hanging hardware for an effortless install of the canvas
- High quality manufacturing and printing guarantees that the canvas will live for generations
What type printing paper do you use?
Museum-quality poster made on thick and long-lasting matte (uncoated) paper.
- Paper weight: 200 gsm / 80 lb
- Shipped in sturdy packaging protecting the poster
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we do. We ship worldwide :)
Where do orders placed on Poodled ship from?
All products are made and shipped from our Print Provider in the United States, United Kingdom and Australia.
What if I need something re-drawn? Will there be extra charges?
We draw artwork based on the pictures and information you provide at the time of purchase. If you provide additional pictures or information later, there will be an extra charge depending on what it is. To avoid paying extra charges, provide all the information and pictures at the time of purchase and before we begin working on your artwork.
How long will it take to process my order?
On average, we take about 3-4 business days to draw your artwork. Once it is ready, we email to you for your approval. You can approve or request modification. If you approve your artwork will go into production. The merchandise is produced and shipped from our facility in 3-5 business days after your approval. Depending on your product it will take about 3-20 business days to deliver. Please check the product specific time frame on the product page.
*The shipping may take longer than expected. If your order hasn’t arrived within the estimated delivery time, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I track my shipment?
Once your order ships, you will receive an email with tracking information. In case you do not receive shipping notification email after estimated processing time, please contact us at email@example.com
How will my package arrive?
We ship packages through USPS, UPS and DHL with orders in the US and Canada; Spring GDS/ Royal Mail with orders in the EU and Australia Post with orders in Australia.
Can I select my preferred shipping method?
We are sorry that you cannot. Please don't worry, our system determines the fastest shipping method based on your package dimensions and location.
Do you replace items that are incorrect or damaged when delivered?
Have more questions?
No worries, send us an email.
Art You Will Love
We're James & Laura 👋 We have been drawing portraits for over 15 years. But earlier this year when we welcomed our gorgeous baby girl into this world we quit our jobs to do this fulltime!
We love what we do now and we have over 4000 satisfied clients so far. We work incredibly hard to ensure that our customers absolutely love what they order.
We appreciate your support for our small business and we would love to draw for you. ❤️
Free Unlimited Revisions
We email you a preview once your art is ready for your approval, and you can request any changes, free of charge! We do not print anything without your approval!
We source and print our products locally in the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, & Germany! We support local and ensure the waiting times are short!
Me and James will ensure that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. We have been drawing for over 15 years!
I was so pleased with the final product! I requested a slight change to the art work and it was done quickly and turned out better than I hoped. It was a gift to my best friend with her dog she lost a year ago and her new dog - it was the perfect gift!
I bought a Poodled cartoon for a friend's birthday and she was thrilled. I would definitely recommend this for dog and cat parents--a fun gift they will cherish forever.
We absolutely love Poodled. This was our 3rd order from them. They were awesome to work with and were patient and understanding when we requested changes. They were able to capture the likeness and personality of our pets so wonderfully.
I got this for a friend and they absolutely loved it and how it captured their unique details
Ordered as a Christmas present for my girlfriend, she absolutely loved it! She hung it up at the top of our stairs next to our bedroom for all the guests to see.
The artist was easy to work with, although I do wish I would've started the process earlier (started early/mid December) so it would have came in time for Christmas, but it was worth the extra wait and the edits to get things right.
Amazing pet picture, really well done by artist. Great service and happily did couple revisions without issue. Would thoroughly recommend